Friday, June 1, 2007

FFFF challenge

Our stroller from China


Our jogging stroller

I have to laugh about our jogger, we purchased it right after our first daughter. We lived by some great bike paths and my hubby wanted to start up jogging again, well Princess pudding pop and her Dad started their routine of going out in the evening giving Mommy time to herself.
Well not long after they started their nightly jog my hubby started to complain that he could not get up good momentum because he was always having to stop while everyone on the bike path gushed over Jennifer. Our jogger did eventually get some use but not for what it was intended. Our great China stroller was purchased in Beijing, it's compact, very light and goes nicely into the trunk for shopping. Air Canada bent it up pretty good on our return flight so it wants to run to the right , part of those great China memories.

10 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Gotta love Air Canada ;)

crazylady said...

Awesome, a bib for all seasons.

(You know how to link into Donna's Double Happiness site right? Go install your blog there. If you have issues call me.)

insanemommy said...

So he was looking for an excuse to stop running?! ha ha... Great fotos.

Rony

Anonymous said...

yes, we have lost a few strollers during air travel too :) Beautiful girls you have!!

kitchu said...

I've been dying to get a jogging stroller, but now I'm wondering if there's just no point! Great pics...

Jewels of My Heart said...

Great pictures. Your girls are beautiful... I would get a jogging stroller but then I would have to jog... hehee

redmaryjanes said...

I'm adding you to my blogroll too. Your blog is great, I love all of the photos. Your children are just beautiful. We have a jogging stroller that we use a lot too, but very little for actual jogging : )

Nikki said...

Yeah, I would've been flat out kidding myself purchasing a jogging stroller...

And who could blame all the passers by for gushing over Jennifer???? Too cute!

JMCS said...

The pictures are adorable and too funny about hubby being stopped every few minutes. Your girls are so cute. I am not even "going there" with buying a jogging stroller, considering our exercise bike is now being used for clothes to hang on(lol). Take care.

Hugs,
Jonni

Jill W said...

Funny how that exercise equipment never gets used as it was intended. Oh but we all have such good intentions when we purchase it.

Kerri, I tagged you to answer this question:

What is your comfort food? If you needed something to help you calm down or just reminisce what foods would help you do this? This is a "post your favorite recipe" either from childhood or from current time.