Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Lately the best conversations between Jennifer and I happen at the dinner table or in the car.
Last night driving to piano lessons Jennifer and I were immersed in conversation all the while Jillian listening intently.
"Mom, I have a meeting tomorrow with the boss"
"You do, who's the boss"
"Trevor Mom, he's the boss of the army"
"The boss of the army?" I asked in surprise
"Yes Mom, the army, were in the army and he is the boss, I am Hawk girl, you know why I'm hawk girl"
"Okay, why are you Hawk girl?"
"I can scream like a hawk" Jennifer is now screeching at a deafening pitch.
I am quite intrigued at her talk of the army so I continue to ask questions.
"What does your army do?"
"We protect the people and food from the bad men that blow things up"
I am now quiet in the car, there is silence.
I long for the innocence of my childhood for my daughters, when bad men didn't blow things up and we just played house....
Monday, November 17, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
This was also a special day for our family, it was three years ago today we got the call for Jillian's referral. What a special little blessing you have been to your Mommy, Daddy and big sister. We love and adore you.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
We have been having some very nice, warm sunny weather so we have been able to do some yard work and get ready for the colder weather. The girls are fighting a bug, I have kept them home from school this morning. I hope it is short lived.
Posted by kerri at 6.11.08
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
This is how I see clowns, they terrify me, always have and probably always will.
Even as a child my parents recall me screaming at the sight of one.
You can imagine the horror when I asked Jillian what theme she wanted for her 4 th birthday party and she sweetly replied that she wanted clowns!!!
I am a big girl and yes I can do this, okay this is what I keep telling myself, LOL.
For now, I am planning on having an "Under the big top" birthday theme and yes, the kids are going to dress as clowns, ahhhhh...
I can do this, I can do this, breath....
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Viv at "life with Kerri" tagged me. I have to list 7 things that make me quirky or 7 quirks I have!
Here it goes..
1. I have a male inherited blood disease, affected female carrier of the disease Hemophilia.
2. Have one pupil larger than the other, freaks Doctors out!
3. Was the first girl in 3 generations of men on my Father's side of the family, to say I was spoiled, would be an understatement!!
4. I love pouring salt on everything, thank goodness I don't have high blood pressure!!
5. Have to sleep with ear plugs in, has to be completely silent, I do not sleep well when Superman works nights, I can't wear my plugs!!
6. Can't swim a stroke, sink like a stone. Parents enrolled me in lesson after lesson...
7. Can't carry a tune, even if it had a handle!! I think I can sing!! I sing to the radio, know every song, my kids beg me not too, LOL. This will be embarrassing for them when I car pool or for their sleepovers, wink...
If you haven't been tagged for this, your it!!