Sunday, June 10, 2007

Porch Meme

Home Sweet Home




Home sweet home, the front of our home is an on going project. We are planning big changes, just got approval from our township and the architects on Thursday. So for now we try and pretty it up with some flowers, not too much time to garden with the very busy Jillian.
I am going to paint my front door hopefully tomorrow, it 's called Scarlet Oak , let you know if I like it. When the paint dries I found an old antique metal plant holder , black, iron and somewhat ornate.
I'd like to meme Mad race for Macey, you've been on my mind today.

7 comments:

kerri said...

As you might know, Kris is away, thoughts are with her.

Steffie B. said...

Lovely....I'm posting mine in the morning...was tagged for this as well! Love your little iron wrought T&C's.

Polar Bear said...

Oooo! I just love window boxes! Yours are wonderful. I can't wait to see the new color on the door. (hint,hint) :)

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Calico Sky said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

insanemommy said...

Simply devine my dear! Everyone's porch is bigger than mine. Yes, size does matter... *sigh*.

Rony

redmaryjanes said...

What a lovely patio! I prefer brick homes too.

crazylady said...

Home sweat home. That is more like it?
Your porch is so you. Pristine, neat and cute as a button. Inner rooms lurk with intrigue.