Sunday, October 14, 2007

Box, better than the present.

We purchased this electric piano for the girls yesterday. We are going to enroll Jennifer in lessons, if she enjoys it we can decide to invest in an upright piano. there was some excitement when we set it up in the front room, they tickled the ivories for a while then decided to take the box it came in outside. We the old idea the box is better....

Daddy cut open a little door and window, I set up their tunnel(hoping this wears them out and exhaustion sets in)to crawl through. All I could hear were giggles, belly laughs and lots of girlie screams. After they started to wear down a little Mommy brought out the tea party set with juice and cookies. This helped get their second wind.

A couple of cuties.


Some cuddling going on, yes, it happens *wink*!!



There is that little smile that can melt a glacier(and my heart).




There's some serious beauty.


This was our Sunday afternoon, lots of playing and being lazy. Is their anything better?
Hope your enjoying your Sunday!


10 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

there is nothing better than a box! My kids love them too.
love the pics./

Steffie B. said...

What a wonderful afternoon...it's funny how the simple things can amuse then for hours! ;)

Diana said...

Love all your pictures but especially the first picture of the girls looking out of the box.
Gotta capture those quiet moments before the inevitable storm comes.

Tracy and Bob said...

Kerri, every single picture of your girls is cutier then the one before!!! They are both beautiful!

I can't wait to have those kind of Sunday afternoons! I was home by myself yesterday (Bob worked) and I was thinking to myself only two more Sundays of not being a mommy and then my Sundays will be busy with our son....I am so ready for that.

Have a great week!

RamblingMother said...

Boxes are always better than what is in them.

Beverly

4D said...

So much fun! I loved playing in the big boxes and having tea parties.

Keep smilin!

Nikki said...

Hey Kerri!
Cute pics...I'm sure the girls will eventually grow tired of the box and head back over to the keyboard. (he he)

insanemommy said...

My little girlie girls love nothing better than playing with the giant diaper box from Costco!

Your girls get cuter with each day.

redmaryjanes said...

Your girls are very beautiful. It's funny how a box can mesmerize a child for hours...

"M2" said...

my cats enjoy the wrapper more than their toys...

have they gone back to the piano?? I hope.

come visit me, I'll cure them of their desire for a horse