Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our first year with Jillian.

Xmas 2007

Storybook Gardens with my big Sister

In Grandma's garden


Spending time with Great Grandma



Getting to know her Jie-Jie




Her first snowman





Home from China just a couple of weeks.


Just a note of thanks for all your get well wishes for Jillian , her fever raged for about 8 hours, getting to 104.5 F. Today she is feeling much better, a cough is all that remains, her energy level is almost back to normal and her appetite is too(always a good sign).
Looks like she will be more than ready for her Tinkerbell party, cake was ordered today, Dairy Queen ice cream cake with Tink , all done in pinks.



11 comments:

Sam said...

YAY!!!! I hope she keeps feeling better and has a great birthday!!! BTW, I loved the photos!

Glinda said...

That b&w picture of you and your girlies is stunning!

I loooove the new look of your blog.

I can't wait until the day I get to host theme b-day parties...ho hum.

D & S said...

What beautiful family! Glad the little one is doing better.

mommy24treasures said...

oh I am glad she is on the mend, I know its scary when they feel so bad and they are so little...
These are all great memories. I love grandmas garden. What a lovely place.

Deb said...

Oh sorry to hear she was under the weather, glad to hear she is improving. The photo's are great.
Can't wait to see a picture of this cake!

Nikki said...

Love the pictures and I'm so glad to hear sweet Jillian is feeling better now...her cake sounds divine! Yay!

Calico Sky said...

So glad she is back to feeling a bit better, hope she's all better soon. What lovely pictures & an adorable snowman!

I'm sorry I keep going awol on you, I keep loosing your blog and typing in monkey kind instead of bugs and bows! I'll remember this time!

Jewels of My Heart said...

I'm so glad she is feeling better. I hate fevers... they are so scary.
Beautiful pictures of treasured memories... enjoy her special day.

"M2" said...

Glad to hear she's improving.
what beautiful photo's.

kitchu said...

What beautiful photos and I'm so glad to hear she's feeling better!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Glad to hear Jillian is feeling better. Love the photos of special moments from the past year.

Can’t wait to see a pic. of her cake!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki