Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday.

I am thankful for the show nature put on for my girls yesterday, we had four Robins, a chipmunk, a rabbit, a squirrel, some sparrows and a Cardinal all sharing the same bird feed. I always put feed on the ground as well as in the feeders for the Mourning Doves, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw all the birds and small animals enjoying the seeds.
I was going to take a picture, almost to the door when Jillian smashed on the window to say "Look at the birdies Mom". Needless to say everything went in flight or jumped way in fright, LOL, that's my girl.
I was thinking Spring had finally arrived, then I listened to the news last night, snow storm warning for tonight, ending early Friday morning, ARRR!!!

14 comments:

4D said...

Those harbingers of spring are a welcome sight to see after all the snow that we have and can still expect.

Keep smilin!

mommy24treasures said...

oooh I really need to get a feeder, this sounds great.

redmaryjanes said...

It started snowing here this afternoon, but I don't care. SPRING it is..I'm ignoring the cold and snow. : )

Nikki said...

Glad you and the girls got to enjoy a touch of spring - even if it was short lived.
It's snowing here...

Kim said...

I can't believe all the snow everyone is having..
Have a Great Weekend...

OH MY #6 said...

I hear ya my friend.

Lea

~Amy~ said...

I am starting to hate snow....and I used to love it. I sooo know where you are coming from! Have a great weekend!!! ;)

Vivian M said...

I was wondering if it was still snowing up there. It's amazing what a difference in climate there is down here from Ottawa...it is HOT and muggy and green. Makes me homesick for my snow covered home! Hope Spring comes soon for you (me, I prefer the winter!).

Steffie B. said...

We love feeding the birds too....just caught up on some of your posts below...looks like the girls had fun decorating eggs and baking.....now....about the egg hunt in the snow????? lol

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Springtime! Love to read about your daughters. They are beautiful!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Lauren and Ed said...

Both of your girls are beauties! I have enjoyed reading your blog, and I love all of your headers too.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I was only thinking of putting a bird feeder out... just wonder what birds will come around here in the part of Florida I am in... maybe the Vultures... hehe

Carol said...

It was warm here for 3 or 4 days and we thought, let's plant....well I'm glad we didn't because today it's just down right cold!!!

D & S said...

It does seem like winter will never end. *SIGH*