Thursday, March 6, 2008

My sweetest distraction.

Jennifer has been doing outstanding at Karate, she is going to be tested next week for her red belt. Taking her little sister to class was never a problem for Jennifer until last week, Jillian decided sitting in the cheer leading section was not cutting it, she wanted to be a participant.
Well needless to say Jillian has gotten some attention, she is a sweet distraction, she has halted the class due to everyone (including the Sensei)laughing and stopping to comment on how cute she is. This is not sitting well with her Jie-Jie, who rolls her eyes and motions for her to stop .
The problem is when I try to get her to sit down then the meltdown starts and it's more of a disruption than if I were to let her join in the fun.

Here is a shot of the Karate kid trying to keep up with the class.

Doing some jumping jacks. I'm afraid if Jillian keeps up with the class like she has been that I am going to be asked to buy a uniform and start paying for the instruction, LOL.



11 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

how funny! SHe is definitely a sweet distraction. Thats so funny that big sis is already at the age of wanting her to stop!

Deb said...

How cute is that! Yup sweet distraction for sure.

Michelle said...

That sounds like us when we go to the older kid events;) too cute though--my youngest has all of a sudden started with pretend karate moves, been debating about signing her up to learn what it is all about.

missy said...

Too cute! I am sure she'll be joining jie jie before long. Looks like fun : )

Steffie B. said...

sweetest little distraction i've ever seen! have a great weekend....and ANOTHER snazzy blog make over! Ooooo la la!

Nikki said...

Oh, those pesky younger sisters! (types the older of 2 girls! hehe)

Seriously, I can bet you were on the sidelines cheerin' (for both of your sweet girls.)

Anonymous said...

This is a cute and funny post!

Thanks for leaving a comment. It made me laugh. You're always welcome to tell me about your day in seven words! Have a great day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Jewels of My Heart said...

She is too cute! Quite creative... hehee
Your blog is absolutely beautiful...... I always love everything you do.

Steffie B. said...

just stopping by to say "hi" to Miss Snappy Pants! ;) lol

JMCS said...

OMG, this is soooo cute! I just love it. Your girls are so adorable. I don't blame the class for being distracted, she is so cute.

Hugs,
Jonni

Denise C said...

How cute! I love that she is wanting to be just like her big sister! Precious days!!!