Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Many thanks.

For everyone who has left comments and e-mails I would like to thank you so much.
The outpouring is very much appreciated, this blogging community has always been a sense of support for me. It has been an outlet to vent my frustrations, ask for suggestions and share my accomplishments as a stay at home Mom ( and an excellent venue to brag about my gorgeous babies).
My Dad is continuing to be tested, they are testing his adrenal glands. He has had an MRI, cat scan and has been poked more times than a pin cushion, so he tells me. My Dad has been keeping pretty quiet about this whole ordeal, he doesn't want to worry me??? He has always been this way my whole life, the protector, even though I'm 42, he is still trying to shield his baby.
So for now no news is good news and I am trying to keep busy until we have test results(they seem like they take forever!!).
Thank you from our family, thank you so much.

7 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

I pray the test results are cancer free! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

OH MY #6 said...

Keep your chin up my friend. Thinking of you lots.

Lea

Sam said...

Thinking of you. Hang in there, sweetie!

D & S said...

Parents are like that, no matter how old you are, they want to protect you. HUGS to all of you.

Steffie B. said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....hugs! ;)

Jewels of My Heart said...

I pray for God's Peace and healing for you all..... Hope you receive good news very soon.

Vivian M said...

We will keep praying and sending positive thoughts. This has to be scary, even though your Dad is so brave. Please know we are here for you if you want to chat (we are going through a bit with Mom too).