Monday, March 10, 2008

March Break Begins

This was Sunday morning, Jack thinking it's good to be a dog, he won't be shovelling.
Superman and I both had our snowblowers out(matching hubby and wife's, LOL, one belongs at our rental unit, it was brought home for the snowstorm).

We went to our local Conservation area today to toboggan, have snowball fights and take a nature walk. It was intended to wear out the monkeys, it worked like a charm, wink.

We are starting our nature walk, I let the monkeys get ahead of me about 50 feet, the I yelled look out for the big bear, should of had my video camera.


I like this area in the summer, we picnic near this area.



Princess Puddin' Pop.




Down the hill, it looks deceiving, it is actually steep and loads of fun.





Break time, enjoying the sun, it was a wonderful start to our March break.






8 comments:

D & S said...

Have a great March break! Those are great pictures.

Maia said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow! Pretty by the stream though, I have to say!

Pug Mama said...

LOVE the picture of them holding hands walking!

OH MY #6 said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I like this. A positive spin on the snow.

Lea

Denise C said...

OH what fun!!! Love these beautiful pictures Kerri! Your little Monkeys were having the best time!!
How funny that you yelled "watch out for the bear"! hee-hee! Gotta love a mommy who keeps them on their toes! hee-hee!
Thanks for sharing these beautiful snow covered landscapes...and your precious little ones!
Sweet Blessings to you, my friend!

Vivian M said...

Hi Kerri! Love your name!
Funny thing, we must live in the same province (we are in Ottawa).
Haven't tried the sledding/tobogan thing yet, but I think my little monkey Kerri would love that! Your monkeys looked like they had a blast.
Enjoy all the snow!

Steffie B. said...

Very cute....have a wonderful March break! ;)

mommy24treasures said...

it just seems funny to say Spring break with all that snow doesn't it?
I am glad the girls love the snow!:) Have fun!