Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I 'd like to thank the Academy...



What a wonderful way to start a day, thanks goes to this special lady. I can't thank her enough for this special award, it means a lot.

I mainly started this blog to post pictures of my girls so family could go, keep up with the little monkeys and see how quickly they were changing. Well to my surprise the blogging bug bit me in the butt. After lurking around some sites I started to put myself out there and formed some great friendship with some phenomenal women. Women that were also willing to share, solve problems, laugh , cry, open their hearts and just listen(best shrinks in the business). To each and every one of you, I thank you, what a wonderful network I discovered.




I was so taken back by the honour, I forgot to thank my husband, no seriously I was supposed to bestow this award to 5 deserving ladies(this was hard as there are so many),
Drum roll please,

1. Journey of the heart.One of my favourite places to visit, I have a soft spot for this wonderful lady and her son. Going to blog amkes me feel like I am sitting in her kitchen, sharing coffee, like I have known her most of my life.

2. Just Keep Swimming. I go here because this lady makes me laugh so hard I have to change my poise pad, she is a keeper, I adore her antics,XO Sam.

3. Mad Race for Macy. This special lady sees the world beautifully through her spirit and her camera. She would inspire anyone to greatness. My girls make me go to this blog more than once a day to get a glimpse at "The Boob"

4. Lil' Bubble Queen This is one blooging Mom who I would love to meet, I go here to be picked up, her upbeat look on life is contagious. Her Lily is my get a smile free crd, she is so precious,adorable. :O)

5. Journey to Sofia.Following the journey to this angel has made me yearn to go back to China. I love to visit and I am so happy she is going to be a big sister!!

Rules:

1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.

2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.

3. In their post about the award they need to link back to this entry.

4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to this site, Eric Novack's.

12 comments:

~Amy~ said...

You are very deserving of this award! :) Have a fabulous day!

mommy24treasures said...

Congrats. I love your blog and always look very forward to hearing the daily fun of Ms Jilly and Jennifer!

4D said...

You deserve this one!

Keep smilin!

Tracy and Bob said...

I can't think of anyone more deserving then you!

You are such an inspiration to me and hope to be half as good as you are as a mom!!

I would also like to say thank you for always posting such nice comments on my blog, i look forward to receiving your thoughts.

Pug Mama said...

you deserve it!

Nikki said...

Congratulations, Kerri!
You (and your sweet monkeys)are VERY loved.
XO

Steffie B. said...

your welcome! ;)

Tracy and Bob said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH KERRI FOR NOMINATING ME!! That really does mean so much to me and I feel the same way about you!!!

I know we've never met but I feel like I've known you my whole life.

Sending lot's of hugs to you!!
Tracy

JMCS said...

Kerri,

I have a huge lump in my throat. You just made my day. It's was so nice of you to nominate me for the Blogging with a Purpose Award". I just adore your site and your sweet little monkeys. I feel very fortunate to have an awesome friend like you.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

Nikki said...

OH THANK YOU! You are SO sweet!
You know I feel the same way about you and would also love to meet you someday.

kitchu said...

I'm so overwhelmed, that's 2 nominations tonight :O) It means so much to me, thank you from my heart.

insanemommy said...

Congrats again. My goodness it's as if Carrie Underwood was in the house. Look at you! Well deserving.