Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sisters...

A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James

22 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a cute picture! I love the matching shirts.

The perfect definition of a sister!

Lisa

Yoli said...

Lovely quote to accompany that gorgeous picture.

redmaryjanes said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love my sister with all my heart.

Steffie B. said...

beautiful! ;)

Jewels of My Heart said...

So very beautiful.....

insanemommy said...

Girl, I know I've not been here for a while, burt your babies have grown up! they are so damn adorable. I love how they twinkle when they smile. Sweet.

kitchu said...

how perfect is that?

Kayce said...

TOOO cute!! Sisters are great!

mommy24treasures said...

oh how beautiful....

Anonymous said...

love this photo!

Lea

D & S said...

What a great picture! Sisters are the best.

Julie said...

such cuties!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You cannot beat the sisterhood... take care

Lisa said...

What a beautiful quote!

I love your blog!! Thanks for visiting mine. When I head back to Storybook Gardens I'll have to get in touch with you and maybe we can meet you there.

Vivian M said...

Sigh...Kerri has been asking for a sister. I think we will start looking into Canadian adoption once our residency arrives, but I just don't know where to start!
Your girls share a beautiful bond, something that hopefully they will cherish all their lives.

RamblingMother said...

love the header!!

Steffie B. said...

have a great weekend my friend....

Hugs,
Steffie

Maia said...

Your girls are so, so beautiful, Kerri!

Nikki said...

So sweet, Kerri!
There is NOTHING like a sister...I have often told my mom that my sis is the greatest gift she ever gave me! (after the gift of life, I suppose!)

JMCS said...

What beautiful sisters. Love this photo Kerri. You are so good with the camera.

Hugs,
Jonni

Lauren and Ed said...

Gosh I love all of your blog changes. I can barely find time to post these days and you are putting me to shame! Wanna take over my blog? :)

Gail said...

Sisters are just the best. Mine is 18mos. younger than I am. Your girls are beautiful.