Friday, April 27, 2007

Let me introduce....

Let me first tell you I am new to this blogging world, I am soooo computer challenged my four year laughs at me, I type using one finger at a time and can not take my eyes off the keys. I took typing classes in high school but oviously there was something or someone better to look at than the old typewritter (I just gave away my age, oh ya..).
I am a stay at home mom to two adorable but energetic little girls aged four and two. My husband and I have been married almost nine years and I have enjoyed every second of our "journey".
My eldest daughter Jennifer is four almost five, she is a beautiful very mature old spirit. She was born in Liangyungong China, Jiangsu prov, we adopted her in 2203. I am truly honoured to be her Mom, she is the brightest child, very creative , artistic , musical and has a very strong will . Jen was born in the year of the horse and you'd guess by the way she stomps her feet (hooves) in the heat of a tantrum, she is a very stubborn and detemined child, this will get her far in life.
Then there's our youngest Jillian, she two. Jilly-bean as her sister affectionatly nicknamed her ,was born in Fuling China, municipality of Chongquing. Jillian was born in the year of the monkey, that says it all !!! She is a petite little girl who can melt a glacier with her contagious smile, it has surely saved her on many an occasion. Jill is so gorgeous, very bright beyond her two years, creative and more than anything down right funny. Jilll keeps us in stiches constantly, I am so happy being her mom, even when she is throwing herself on the floor screaming like a "monkey'. Like her sister she is too very strong willed but throw that in with a quick temper and you've got Jill, Jill is too destined for great things, but hey I can say that I'm their Mom.
I look forward to learning a little about blogging and I hope you enjoy learning a little about "My World".

No comments: