Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat.

Well, it has been forever since I have visited or updated this old blog.
Life has been so busy and the monkeys are growing inches taller every time I turn around. I seen the evidence last night when I put on their black hooded cloaks from last year, unsuspectingly they were inches too short!! As a Mom, you just wish you could turn back the clock, stop them from growing.
Last evening was so much fun, their costumes looked fantastic and they come home with a huge loot of candy(which we donate every year, after 2 days of letting them gorge). The weather held out for the most part, a little rain didn't dampen the spirit of the ghouls.
Hope you had a safe and spooktacular Halloween....boo!

2 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Hey friend. Nice to see you posting. I am getting as bad!

The girls look fabulous!

lea
xo

Kayce said...

Happy Halloween to you guys! Nice to see your name pop up in my reader. :)

I too hate when my kids grow...I just opened the box of 3T's I have for miss J. :( She's no longer a baby.

Hugs to all of you!