Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The girls are head over heels in love.

The girls are head over heels in love.
Last week our neighbour got a new puppy, his name is Dexter and the girls can't not get enough of him! They are wanting to be next door constantly, we are feeling a little guilty, enjoying the perks of having a puppy without the vet bills or having to feed and pick up after him the yard, LOL. The girls are now begging us for a dog of their own, had to explain to them it won't be this Summer, too busy to train a puppy. For now our neighbour is being so wonderful, letting us spoil his baby.
We continue to be busy with finishing up the school year, upcoming school trips and sports, lots and lots of sports.

14 comments:

kitchu said...

that is one VERY cute puppy!!!!

M and M said...

He is super cute!!!

Kim said...

TOOOO CUTE..
but oh sooo much work..
Hugs..

Jewels of My Heart said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww too sweet!
I agree with your girls.... they need their very own. hehee
Enjoy your summer!

JMCS said...

You knew it was only a matter of time right(lol)?

Dexter is so cute and your photo is wonderful. I have a feeling a little four footed friend is in your future.

love ya!
Jonni

Dawn - AB Family said...

Oh my goodness,
I would be in love too.
I can just imagine all of the puppy kisses. :)
What a great photo of him.
Dawn

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my word....Dexter is so cute!! I can see why they are head over heels. There is nothing better than a puppy!!

Lisa

4D said...

I can see why you have all succumbed to the cuteness!

Enjoy the puppy and the activities.

Keep smilin!

Kayce said...

OUr neighbor just got a puppy too, I love going over there and just seeing his little self growing up! While I've got some of the cutest dogs around I can only tell you when you're ready for a pup for the girls...get a springer! ;) Glad you guys are enjoying summer.

Vivian M said...

Dexter is adorable! I think it's wonderful you get to borrow the pup and then give him back, lol - sort of like grandchildren!
Hope your summer is absolutely wonderful!

RamblingMother said...

what a cute puppy.

D & S said...

No wonder they're in love! What a cutie!

crazylady said...

Remember me?
I was in blog rehab...
Sweet furry baby! I can smell the puppy smell from here.
Miss you!

Maia said...

Oh my gosh!! Soooooooooo cute!!