Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer picnics.

We love to picnic in the summer, we invited a very special friend to join us.
After the picnic there is always time for fun..
Monkeying around
Beautiful, I just am so happy how this shot turned out!!

Feeding our favorite bird!!
They liked our treats!!
Talk to me...
I liked this shot of Puddin'.
Beautiful bird, they sure can make a mess of our park, if you know what I mean, LOL.
Jillian reminded us to watch out for Poose Poop, LOL..
We had such a great afternoon thanks to great friends, good food and sunny skies!
Thanks Sharon and Ivy.

12 comments:

Kayce said...

Love the pictures! Days like that are so wonderful! Poose Poop...LOL!!!

OH MY #6 said...

great photos!

Lea
xo

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

The girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!

nikki said...

Looks like a perfect day, Kerri.
Love the pictures - you've captured some very special moments there.
And, I agree, the shot of the three girls is fantastic.

Enjoy your weekend.

kris said...

What fun! Great photos!

Dolores and Shawn said...

How much fun are they having? Glad you're enjoying the summer.

Jonni, John & Sofia said...

What fun! I love the picture where it looks like Jillian is pushing Jennifer and her friend.

And of course the portrait of Jennifer, Jillian and their friend is absolutely stunning. You have a really good eye for photography Kerri. The blog makeover looks nice too. I love Summer!

Hugs,
Jonni

Carol said...

keep those photos coming!!!

Emily had her 3 yr physical today........yep, she is growing up too fast..........

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverly said...

I got chased by a goose when I was little I don't like birds that close, heh.

Denna said...

Love the pictures. The fourth one is my favorite. Very good of the girls.

Vivian M said...

Wonderful pictures!!!